Friday, October 16, 2009

Termini Brothers Bakery

I went to Termini Bros. to take photographs "describing the neighborhood of South Philly" for my science class (unexpected right). When I asked if I could take pictures for a class at this bakery I got an entire tour of the place! All of these photographs were literally taken in about five minutes, because although I got the tour I had to "stick" next to my wonderfully kind tour guide. By the way, I had the best cannoli here that I've had in a long time (since Italy). 
I wish that this was a little brighter. 
I was trying to show how gigantic that mixer was. I only wish I got the man a little sharper. 
He is flattening dough (each piece goes through 15 times), to make cannoli cases. 
Here they are wrapping the flattened and cut cannoli dough around wooden sticks to later get fried in wine. I like that the one hand shows motion and the other does not. 
I don't think I especially like or dislike this photo. The subjects are the best part. 




No comments:

Post a Comment