Sunday, October 4, 2009

Procession of Saints

Today was the annual Procession of Saints and Italian festival in South Philadelphia at Saint Nicholas of Tolentine Parish. The procession started at around 12:30 pm. 
This is my establishing photograph. I like the expressions on the peoples faces. I know I could have cropped the cars out but I like how it shows the place. 
I like this photograph but I am very disappointed that I cut the woman's fingers out slightly. So close. 
Hooray for the tuba! I love it's shape. 
I guess this could also be considered an establishing shot. 
I like my angle here. There was lots of Italian flag colored confetti being pumped into the air. 
Here I was going for repetition of lines- the conductors arm and the clarinets. 
I like this moment but I photographed it wrong. I wish I could have gotten lower, and I needed to change my aperture so I don't have the flash bright white that you see. The moment only lasted a second though. 


No comments:

Post a Comment