Sunday, October 11, 2009

Photos on Friday

I took these photographs on Friday from 11 am to noon. It was a class assignment. 
This toolbox was in the PGW mechanic shop between 9th and 8th on Berks Street. I love that it has a Bible verse in it. I wish the lights didn't have such harsh reflections on it. 
This was above the desk in the shop. 
This is one of my favorite photographs from the hour. Jim pulled out his pocket watch. When he saw me photographing it he started mugging for the camera a bit, but I like this one. I think this was before any superior mugging happened. 
I saw this near the cookie truck by the Student Center. I used as low of an aperture as I could.
This is in Alter Hall, or the Fox School of Business. This was taken in one photograph. I preset my camera and pretended to be watching the TV. This is from the hip. I was trying to say something about the pace of the business world but I don't know if it's clear. 
I like the light here. I had to make sure there weren't trees coming out of his head when I took the photo. 
I was trying to show that I where I was with only a small detail. I was manually focusing. I wish that I would have made the "motorcycle parking" letters just the slightest bit sharper. 



No comments:

Post a Comment