Monday, September 14, 2009

Temple

These photographs were taken on Friday, September 11. They were all shot near Anderson Hall. It was a rainy day, as well as a somber one. 



 Although the man in the background is not in focus I am hoping that the reflection of the caution tape in the water and the bubbles are enough to draw viewers into the back. 

Taking a moment to lean on the wall, I think a nice mood is created. I am a sucker for fog.

I think a bunch of rules have been broken, but the light on the fog is enough for me to enjoy the dramatic effect. 

1 comment:

  1. I like all three of these images. It's great you were able to take advantage of the weather. Nice lines in the bottom two images. I wonder if a tighter crop on the top of the first image would make it a stronger photo. Just a thought.

    ReplyDelete