Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Four Square

This past Sunday (September 13th) I ran into a group playing four square on Temple Campus by the bell tower. They asked me to join so my fiance' and I did (although I ended up photo ninja-ing instead of actually playing). Diane, the organizer of the event said that she is going to try to have the group meet every Sunday afternoon, so it's a good time if you'd like to play.

This is my best try at four square triangle composition. I like the action... you might think that four square wouldn't be a ruthless sport, but I learned that it has it's moments. 


This is Diane. She coordinated the event through a Facebook group she made for four square at Temple. I'm glad the ball is stopped but wish I hadn't chopped off her unsuspecting fingers on her one hand. 

I don't think he was playing foursquare, but I like the whole musician in the grass thing. 

I don't know his name but would recognize him anywhere. I love the light and the depth of field here. 


No comments:

Post a Comment